Charlie Chaplin Am Am 2019
4th & 5th October 2019
|Start 1st Tee Saturday||Time||Start 10th Saturday|
|Team Captain||Team Captain|
New rules for Charlie Chaplin Am-Am
1. The competition is an invitational, Waterville Golf Club will send out invitations each year.
2.Non playing Captains not allowed. Each team must have a nominated playing Captain. This captaincy is non-transferable.
3. All Captains must play, except in exceptional circumstances, where permission from the committee must be obtained. If a Captain fails to participate the following year, i.e. fails to participate in two consecutive years, he will automatically lose his team.
4. Handicap: Competitors are eligible for full handicap allowance.
5. Juniors over 18 years on January 1st are eligible.
Juniors under 18 years on January 1st are eligible but must play off 12 or lower
N.B. There must be at least one senior member on each team
6. Format is four man team event, stableford, best two scores to count on each hole.
7. All players must be a member of an affiliated Golf Club and hold a recognized CONGU handicap.
8. No handicap limits
9. Leaders, top 10 & ties, will go out on Saturday between 13.00 and 13.40
10. Draw to be made on Friday evening at end of play for Saturday tee- times. Committee decision on tee times is final. No changes allowed. Tee times will be published on our website, www.watervillegolfclub.net.
11. No substitutions allowed during competition
12. Lowest overall 2 scores may be eliminated each year, in event of ties, countback will apply
13. All new teams must have a minimum of two non-members of Waterville Golf Club
14. Current Captain and President of Waterville Golf Club will have a team during their year in office, this team to be handed back to club afterwards.
16. Winners each year may be cut domestically for the following year.
17. All scores must be returned via the computer each day. failure to return scores will result in elimination.
18. If due to severe weather conditions, the committee decides the competition has to be cancelled on any of the two days, it will then be reduced to a one-day competition.
19. Committee decision on all matters is final.
20. These rules and regulations will be reviewed annually.
21. Cards must be marked after each hole played . There will be card checkers on the course.
22. Please check Black Board for Local rules of the day.
23. Please be ready at least ten minutes before your Tee-time